- Manage Customer Service Team & Escalation Procedure
- Manage Integration Team & Workflow
- Manage Application Support & Business Intelligence Team
- Manage Budget & Expense IT Related
- Manage Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- Manage Transaction Settlement activity
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Team to manage Infra Availability and Capacity Planning
- Collaborate with Team Security to manage IT Governance and Compliance & Fraud and Incident Team
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Maximum 30 years old with minimum 5 years’ experience and highly responsive to operational task
- Good Knowledge of web programming languages and Development Live Cycle methodologies
- Have a deep understanding of database, server and troubleshooting.
- Have a broad knowledge and experience about IT Security Management and IT Infrastructure Library.
- Able to manage a team and meet tight work deadlines.